Opening September 16, 2017
This exhibition is a part of Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA (PST: LA/LA), a far-reaching and ambitious exploration of Latin American and Latino art in dialogue with Los Angeles. Led by the Getty, PST: LA/LA is the latest collaborative effort with over 70 arts institutions across Southern California.
On Saturday, September 23rd & Sunday, September 24th, 2017 from 10:00am – 5:00pm, this exhibition will also be a part of PST: LA/LA South Bay & Long Beach Hub, a Shuttle Art Tour that will connect these art institutions:
- Angels Gate Cultural Center (AGCC), San Pedro, CA
- Ben Maltz Gallery, Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, CA
- University Art Museum (UAM), California State University, Long Beach, Long Beach, CA
- ESMoA, El Segundo, CA
- Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA), Long Beach, CA
- Torrance Art Museum (TAM), Torrance, CA
Coastal/Border features: Mecca Vazie Andrews, Edgar Fabián Frías, Paul Pescador, Jimena Sarno, Dany Naierman, Sebastian Hernandez
Social Practice projects beginning Spring 2017, details TBD.
Curated by Raquel Gutiérrez and Martabel Wasserman
Angels Gate Cultural Center is open to the public seven days a week and admission is always free.